I am so proud of my youngest daughter, Kayla. She and the rest of her class
were giving an assignment at NOCCA "New Orleans Creative Arts. They were each asked to make a Public Awareness Video on whatever they felt needed more awareness. Kayla, did a video on Animal Abuse. She did a great job on it, and she got an A. She told me yesterday that the SPCA seen her video and they were so impressed that they want to run it as a commercial on TV!
She's won awards, got into NOCCA which isn't that easy in it's self.
Anyhow I am so happy, because this should give her more confidence in her work when she sees her video airing on TV. Plus it's a great video and I truly hope it wakes up the right people and gets a buzz going. A buzz to help make animal laws tougher when it comes to animal abuse.
And I hope this helps her to get into the college she wants and maybe she'll win some scholarship money too. She's been busy writing essays and filling out all kinds of college entry papers over the last few weeks. Since she is wanting to go to Savanna's SCAD or Chicago's Columbia she won't be able to use any of her TOPS money she has earned. I hate that, but it's her future and she should go where ever she'll get the best and most knowledge.

No comments:
Post a Comment