EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Saturday, November 10, 2012

I Am Back - Looking Forward to The Holidays & Saving Money!

 
 
 
Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
Hello y'all I hope everybody is good & well. 
 I've been gone due to many personal problems, way to many to get into.  I did get to go to Georgia for the Rock & Roll Marathon which made a huge amount of money for Cancer.  "Wendell ran his 1st Full Marathon 26 miles and he did it in only 4 hours! I am very proud of him he worked hard to accomplish this task for the kids at Children's Hospital. He not only works with the kids daily he also puts his heart & soul into helping these children get better." :)
 
Photo taken at the Savannah Georgia Rock & Roll Marathon 11/03/12
"I'm Super proud of you Wendell!"
Wendell's first Full 26 mile Marathon taken after he ran 4 hours.
 
  One of the newest things going on in my life is I am not watching my 4 year old grand-daughter so I have little to almost no time for blogging right now.  And besides not having much time, I don't have the energy either.  Due to my health issues it totally wears me out keeping up with my grand-baby, although I do LOVE having her! 
 I am very sorry for the absents so far and I'll try and post as often as I can.  I may have to stick more deals in each post to cut down on the amount of time it takes to blog.
I'll do my best to keep you all informed of the BEST money saving deals I know of. 
 
 
Isabella & Maw Maw Laura looking at videos of Isabella.
 She LOVES watching herself. :)
Isn't she the cutest 4 year old. :)
 
 
One more thing before I close, my heart, thoughts & prayers are with all of the hurricane victims.  
I am so sorry for all your loss & I pray the nightmare ends soon.
Since my family, friends and my self lived through the New Orleans nightmare of Katrina I 
personally know somewhat the sadness & mess y'all are dealing with.  It's something I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy.  Please know that many people are praying for you & your family daily.
God Bless!  
 
 
 
 Once again, I just want to let you know I'll be posting deals & bargains they just maybe lumped into 1 or 2 post instead of all separated.  It's just to time consuming to post more then a couple times a day.  Don't worry though, because we'll still be saving money, cause I just LOVE the holidays and all the great deals.  So please don't give up on me, cause I'll be here! :)
Happy Holidays!
 



Eversave


 
 
 
$10 for six pairs of Disney and Nickelodeon kids socks + free shipping!Offer expires: 11:59 PM - Nov 23, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment