EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

EVERYBODY NEEDS THIS APP IT WILL SAVE LIVES!






Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
 
EVERYBODY NEEDS THIS APP IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE TODAY!! 
 
 

iPhone Screenshot 1
Elizabeth Smart: "I am not saying this could of kept me from being kid napped, but I do believe it could of saved me!"


 
 
 

Elizabeth Smart Backs Hero App to Prevent Child Abduction

Phone App automatically alerts contacts with audio, video and GPS location.

Elizabeth Smart Backs Hero App to Prevent Child Abduction 

I've added a video below of Elizabeth Smart telling you about this great product and to make it even better it's FREE!   Down load it today!

"I think it's great!  I believe EVERYBODY should have this app though.  I walk anywhere from 3 to 4 miles a day and a lot of times I walk at night.  I do have 2 Pit Bulls and I am more then sure nobody will mess with me, but just to back up my own safety I am getting this App, because with the touch of one button it will send out messages and live recordings showing everybody I have in my phone where I am at whats going on around me.  This is a GREAT tool that will save lives I have faith in it."

 







video platform video management video solutions video player







MX iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store


No comments:

Post a Comment