EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Friday, May 25, 2012

6'- FOOT BANNER Only $6 for ANY OCCASION





Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
 
HERE IS A GREAT 6' FOOT BANNER 
for only $6
You can personalize it whatever way you would like!




READ ON FOR CODE
Ink Garden - $6.00 banner plus Shipping (Shipping is $5.99).
6 Foot banner shipped for $11.99!
 USE Code:BANNER2012 Expires 6/22 
Shipping Rates:$5.99 for the 6 Foot Banner.
Click banner above to order yours today!

I LOVE Banners! 
I ordered one for my grand-baby last year and I made sure I decorated it where it would go with almost any color and I didn't put an age that way I or her mother can reuse it for Isabella every year!
So, a money saving tip don't put an age on it if you would like to use it again. 






No comments:

Post a Comment