EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Great Easy Gift & Easy Money Maker At Your Next Bake Sale!

Are You Looking For A Easy Gift Or Maybe A 
Money Maker At Your Next Bake Sale?

 

We are having a yard sale next weekend at my daughters house and 
I was thinking about making something sweet and decorative that maybe 
I could sell to earn a little extra money. 
I came across this nice idea that I think will make a great gift too! 
Check out this video and I think you may enjoy it too! :)









 
So, did you like this idea, it's cute isn't? I am sure it would do well at a Craft Sale or Bake Sale,
I don't know about at a Yard Sale, but I am going to give it a try. 
I'll let y'all know how it works out.




11398_Great Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List at The Container Store!




No comments:

Post a Comment