EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You Gotta See This Free Online Account & Bill Organizer

I am excited to tell y'all about Manilla, I feel it's a Life Saver.

It can help keep track of those loyalty programs, utilities, subscriptions, and
travel rewards programs just to name a few.  And the best part it's FREE!
You may wonder why would such a great site be FREE, right?  I know I always 
wonder when I see something new and it says free, so I doubled checked this site to
see if it really is FREE and this is what I found out.

Yes, it is!
     Manilla is free because service providers pay a small fee for their mail to be delivered through Manilla to their customers. This is a brand new way for consumers to get copies of their bills and statements more quickly and at a lower cost to businesses.

Companies spend an average of 75 cents for every piece of mail they send to their customers. This adds up to huge monthly costs and a lot of wasted resources, because most customers would prefer to do without the clutter that comes with mail.

And the best part, my favorite part
As a result, you get a free bill manager that sorts, organizes, files and stores copies of your bills and statements for as long as you want. You can download, print or email anything – whenever you want. You can manage bills online from one website and become effortlessly organized, at absolutely no cost to you.









This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment