EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shave Money Off Your Electric Bill

SAVE MONEY ON YOUR ELECTRIC BILL

I found a question on WDSU asking what ways we knew of to save money.
I wanted to share my answer with y'all just encase you too, could learn from my answer.

Use your dish-washer, washer and dryer and even run your air conditioner lower at off peak hours, then during on peak hours turn that air back up to 78 and don't run your others major appliances.  

It really saves a lot. I know first hand, because I was able to knock off over $55 dollars a month from my own bill with this trick. You can call your own electric company to find out what hours are off peak in your area. And check out my blog for other useful money saving tips and lots more daily.

The time is around the same everywhere, or at least close to it.  
The best thing to do is to call your own electrical company and ask.  
Most off peak hours are something like this.
Summer Off peak hours are something like 11:00 pm to 7:00 am and all weekends hours.
Non-Summer 8:00 pm t0 7:00 am and weekends. 









No comments:

Post a Comment