EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cook REAL Meals in Minutes, Skip Those Fast Foods and Save Money Too!

Today At House Ware Deals




We offer the Best Daily Deals on the web & Terrific Houseware Products! Cutlery items, Kitchen Gadgets & Flatware are TOP SELLERS.
 
 

I cooked this in my Pressure Cooker it took 10 minutes and it was GREAT!  
If your interested in the recipe I'll post it just ask me.


 
 
 

Reg. $64 Today Only $32!



I am so EXCITED!  I bought this for my oldest daughter.  I owed her one, because I cook with mine all the time, I so LOVE it!  And at Christmas I ordered her a Pressure cooker and a cook book for Christmas, well the book came in but the Pressure Cooker never came.  Come to find out QVC ran out of them and had sent me an e-mail which went to my junk box.  So, you can say I REALLY owe her one, thank God that wasn't her only gift, but I still felt bad and then went my other daughter graduating among many other things I just didn't get it replaced.  Oh, plus I had to find it on sale, I just can't pay full price.  It's against the law to me, and at QVC it's was $70 something.  
Anyhow I bought one so I know she'll be excited to get it and start using it.  
I even cooked in mine today, I made chicken stew with potatoes and carrots including browning my chicken and all the prep work I got it down in about 20 minutes total.  It only took 13 minutes in the Pressure cooker, amazing! :)







Plus size dresses


No comments:

Post a Comment