|Great for Adult Holiday Parties - Rum for Little Ones|
A Winter Pina
Skewer-up some simple snowman Jell-O shots, and serve a Christmas cocktail that's both clever and delicious.
These adorable adult Jell-O shot pops are perfect for your holiday party. With a pina colada flavor, these frosty treats bring a touch of summer to your winter soiree.
I found these cute snowmen on Sheknows
ct them and when I came across this recipe of course it stopped me in my tracks. And when I seen just how simple & how very few items it takes to put them together I knew I WILL be making these cute snowmen this year. I don't know if I'll be adding the Rum or not, but I'll be making them one way or another.
I hope a few of you will also be making them and I know your family & friends will be impressed and smile when they see them.
Here's what you need to make them:
- 1 ounce (4 small envelopes) Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup rum
- 3 cups pina colada mix
- 12 drink stir sticks (for skewering snowmen)
- 24 Tootsie Roll Midgees (for snowman hats)
- Food coloring markers or decorator candies (optional)
- 3 small round cookie cutters or plastic tubes (2-inch, 1-1/4-inch and 1-inch)