EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Thursday, October 4, 2012

SAVE LOTS OF MONEY & HELP FIGHT CANCER!

Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
A GREAT WAY TO SAVE LOTS OF MONEY, 
HAVE LOTS OF FUN 
  FIGHT CANCER! 
Every CENT goes to Fight Cancer!
Please read this you'll be happy you did! 
 **I updated with GREAT NEWS look below**
**UPDATE**
**If you want tickets you can order/pledge $25 on Wendell's Page RUN WENDELL RUN then e-mail me the amount and Proof of your donation.  You can pick tickets up from me, have them mailed to you or We can leave your Name at Will Call the night of the big party.  Make sure you let me know what you prefer in your e-mail to me. **
 
If the document doesn't show up clearly below you can always 
CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT FIGHTING CANCER!









Save 50% on Halloween Party Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment