EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Monday, September 10, 2012

SAVE UP TO 90% + EXTRA 25% AT TALBOTS W/CODE

Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
I Just Saved Over $500!
 
Talbots.com has Additional Savings on Select Women's Clothing with many up to 90% off. Save an additional 25% with Free Shipping with promotional code 029353545 (applied at checkout).
 
I bought 9 items for me and my daughter and I saved $574.17
 
Look below for more info on how you can save that much too!
 
 
That's right I saved way over $500, if I would of paid the normal price I would of paid $664.16 + Shipping!
Instead I only paid $89.89 and ZERO for shipping! :)  
One dress I bought my daughter was normally $149 alone!
NOW, that's LIVE ACTION SAVINGS!! ;)
Sorry I just love Turtleman... lol
 
HINT: To get the Code:029353545 to work sign out as a guest and add your shipping info first.
It will work, I promise you.
 


307728_Save Better - 180x150
 

No comments:

Post a Comment