EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WINN DIXIE BEST DEALS & TIPS

Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
http://moneysavingmom.com/store_deals/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Winn-Dixie_logo.png 
 
 Hurry today is the last day to grab these great deals!
 
IHOP Syrup at $3.99 - On Sale 
Buy One Get One Free
Use $1/1 coupon from the 4/15 RedPlum insert
FINAL PRICE = $1 after coupon

 
Lipton Family Tea Bags or Tetley Classic at $2.79 – 
On Sale Buy One Get One Free
Use $0.50/1 coupon from the 7/29 RedPlum insert
FINAL PRICE = $0.40 after coupon
 
Nabisco Chips Ahoy at $4.69 - On Sale 
Buy One Get One Freed
Buy 2 and use $1/2 printable
FINAL PRICE = $1.84 each after coupon

Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal at $4.59 – On Sale 
Buy One Get One Free
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from the 7/22 SmartSource insert
FINAL PRICE = $1.80 each after coupons

Skittles, Starburst or Lifesavers at $2.19 – 
On Sale Buy One Get One Free
Buy 2 and use $0.50/2 coupon from the 7/8 RedPlum insert
FINAL PRICE = $0.55 each after coupon


TIPS I HAVE FOUND TO SAVE ME MONEY

Look through the meat department for marked down meat.

I find a lot of organic, grain fed meat 1/2 price.
They mark the meat down when it's close to the sell by date.

{As long as the meat looks and smells okay, it is SAFE for you to buy it and either cook it right away or freeze it.


I cook food for my dogs instead of giving them can food.
I most always can find some meat on sale or clearance to 

cook for them and then I add that a long with a healthy dry food.


I found a dog food last night that my dogs really seem to like.
It's my first time trying it and I just wanted to give it a try.  

Dog Chow Active Life!
"I also found a sticker on the bag which read:

$5.00 SAVINGS COUPON

They are
offering 5,000 $5 coupons for filling out a survey.
The survey is kind of long, but it was easy. 
I gave them all my information and I think they will be mailing me the coupon.
Also my dog LOVE this dog food.  They are very picky, so I am hoping it's as good for them as they claim. :)


Wacoal sale up to 30% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment