EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Thursday, August 2, 2012

SAVE UP TO 70% SUMMER NAME BRANDS FREE SHIPPING!

Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.


Summer clothing clearance 70% off or more!

I have a few of the following items myself, look below for my reviews and my picks!

Lole - Friendship 2 Dress
REG $55 TODAY ONLY $16.50

I like this dress a lot it's very cool, but not too thin that you can see through.  And I like it can be dressed up or down.  I think it's a great weekend dress for running errands, shopping, bringing the kids to the park, maybe going to the dog park things like that.  The only problem with this dress it's very form fitting and I think it runs small I would say size up unless your looking to be the center of attention.
I wear a size 10 and I ordered a Large, but unless I wear spanks I can't wear it out yet, or can I?? I haven't tried it on in 2 weeks and I did lose 2 lbs since.  "Gotta LOVE HOT PANTS!"  I need to go retry it.  I love the hem line it's great not to short not too log right above the knee.
This comes in 3 colors too this blue, red & black.
Lole - Friendship 2 Dress (Stella) - Apparel
FREE SHIPPING!!

Guys & gals head-to-toe surfwear up to 75% off!
I don't have this dress, but Oh this is a Cute, Sexy, dress that I wish I did! :)
 
Reg $39.50 Today Only $25.99

Hurley - Horizons Halter Dress (Magenta 6) - Apparel
http://www.6pm.com/images/z/1/7/4/6/8/0/1746801-t-THUMBNAIL.jpg
Reg $39 Today Only $17.78
 
I noticed most of the outfits I seems to pick comes from the Hurley.
 
Hurley is based on a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. With deep roots in beach culture, they are all about inclusion and positivity. The brand was started with the idea of facilitating the dreams of the youth. Music and art are the common threads that bring us all together. 
 
Hurley - Supersuede Beachrider Boardshort
SUPER CUTE SHORTS BLOCK COLORS IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST TRENDS RIGHT NOW!
REG $31.00 NOW ONLY $13.95
Hurley - Supersuede Beachrider Boardshort (Multi 9) - Apparel





No comments:

Post a Comment