EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Monday, August 6, 2012

11 PIECE Sesame Education ACTIVE FREE SHIPPING!

Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.


~I LOVE THIS OFFER IT'S WELL WORTH THE MONEY!~
 
 
Back to school
 Ideal for ages 2–6

 $27 for a Sesame Street 11 piece educational activity set
 — shipping included!
Teaches colors, shapes, letters, sounds and more
Write-on/wipe-off workbooks mean reusable fun
No redemption necessary this product ships directly to you! 
 
LOOK BELOW FOR THE FULL RUN DOWN OF THIS OFFER
 
  By purchasing this Save on Eversave.com, you are purchasing the actual product and not a voucher or coupon to redeem the product.

You will provide your shipping address during checkout on Eversave and your Sesame Street educational activity kit will be automatically shipped to the address provided.
Here's the deal: $27 for an 11-piece Sesame Street educational activity kit

E is for Elmo (and Ernie too): You'll love revisiting Sesame Street and your kids will learn while they play. Each set includes:
  • Sesame Alphabet with Elmo Scribbles Wipe Clean
  • Sesame Colors with Oscar Scribbles Wipe Clean
  • Sesame Numbers with Big Bird Scribbles Wipe Clean
  • Sesame Shapes with Cookie Monster Scribbles Wipe Clean
  • Elmo Read & Sing Book & CD
  • Cookie Monster Read & Sing Book & CD
  • Big Bird Read & Sing Book & CD
  • Abby Read & Sing Book & CD
  • Elmo & Friends At The Farm Book & CD
  • Nursery Rhymes with Elmo Book & CD
  • Elmo's Favorite Songs Book & CD


The chorus of "no more teachers, no more books" is for the big kids. Your littlest bookworms love to learn. Help them get ready for back to school (or preschool!) with today's Save.


Buy them as gifts for Birthdays, Christmas, you can even buy them and use it like stocking suffers, or maybe separate gifts!  I am thinking of buying 1 and braking it up 
as party favors.  My grand-baby is about to have her 4th birthday party.
I LOVE giving books as gifts so I always try and add a book in my kids, 
holiday packages, my nieces, nephews, friends.
 
Offer expires: 11:59 PM - Aug 15, 2012
 
IF YOU AND YOUR KIDS LOVE SESAME STREET
Have fun! :)


 

Here's a treat Mommy just might want to try. 
I know I sure do, I know, I know but hey it's says it's All Natural. :)
"I LOVE chocolate and once a month I REALLY LOVE Chocolate!!"
$15 for all-natural truffles from Pavillon Ledoyen
Offer expires: 11:59 PM - Aug 19, 2012









120x60 Try it Risk-Free Only $14.95


No comments:

Post a Comment