EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

DIY YOUR OWN PERSONAL DOG WALL PHOTO OF YOUR BABY!




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
 LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL DOG PHOTO ON THE WALL

Dog silhouette- Dog Silhouette Art
Would you like to make your own photo of your pet?

DIY YOUR OWN PERSONAL DOG WALL PHOTO OF YOUR BABY!




I came across this great project on Pinterest and fell in love with the idea.  
The directions and the better full size wall art projects are here.
 
I want to do this with both of my dogs and then make one of my grand baby with her and her dogs together.  I just know she will LOVE it and it will be something she will chariest, because she is a huge dog lover, just like her maw maw. :)  Whenever I do get to this project I WILL make a copy and post it for y'all to see.







No comments:

Post a Comment