EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DAN GHEESLING TELLS YOU HOW TO GET ON REALITY TV




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
Look What I Found!
A book written by, the coach inside the Big Brother House 14 right now!
Dan Gheesling won 1/2 a Million dollars his first time on Big Brother and now he's back as a coach with a chance at winning $100,000 if one of his team members win!
 
LOOK AT ALL THOSE ZEROS!!
 READ ON FOR MORE INFO
 
I have a lot of faith in Dan, he is one of my favorite players!
Anyway, look what I found, a book he wrote letting other know just how to get on a reality show.  I personally don't want to go on one, I mean if I didn't have a back injury I would be all over it!  Since I couldn't do much physically I don't think I would have much of a chance at winning.  Maybe you, are wanting on yourself or you know someone that wants on.  If so check this site out, it says he will e-mail you some of the book FREE so it gives you a chance at checking it out, first. 
From the reviews it sounds like people really like it, so check it out!
And if you do want on or get on please let us know where we can be pulling for you and voting if there is anything like that involved. 
GOOD LUCK!





Click here to view more details






120x240 Electronics


No comments:

Post a Comment