EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Friday, July 27, 2012

AMAZING SALE AT KOHL'S DON'T MISS THIS!!




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.






18022_KohlsClearance_234x60


Most of you who know me know I love Kohl's,
no really I LOVE Kohl's
I really didn't start shopping at Kohl's until I became a maw maw.  I have a 3 year old grand-baby who LOVES clothes and anything girly when it comes to dressing.  I buy her the cutest dresses, outfits, clothes and even jewelry.  I ALWAYS buy it when it's on sale/clearance mainly and I then combine that with a % off coupon and I SAVE tons of money! 
Besides getting the clothes cheap they are made so nice, my brand baby looks adorable, very well cared for and she out grows her clothes before they even look like they've been worn! 
I believe they have very nice quality items, because besides being girly when it comes to dressing, she takes after her maw maw and is one of the toughest little tom-boys on the play-ground.  She is very ruff on clothes and besides getting dirty they always wash right up and look new again.  I just got her a box of new clothes about 2 weeks ago I saved over $100 and got her about 6 or 7 outfits.  Oh, I even got my 19 yeah old a nice red dress reg $90 I got it for $6.50!  It looks great on her and she LOVES it, the dress was marked down to $9 and then with my codes I got even more money off.  Now you see why I LOVE them. 
Okay now check out their clearance, and then use the codes below to save even more money.
HAPPY SHOPPING!




Free Shipping on $50 with code FORU50SHIP (stackable with % off codes)

LOOK BELOW FOR % OFF CODES



Buy More, Save More Sale: 
15% off everything w/ code: SUN15, or 20% off $100 with code: FUN20









No comments:

Post a Comment