EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Thursday, July 5, 2012

4 Children's Museum Tickets for Only $16!




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.

Louisiana Children's Museum

  50% Off

Louisiana Children's Museum
Museum Admission for Four Only $16


 
 This is a GREAT DEAL, I just ordered this for my grand-baby!
We have been wanting to go and now we can all go for 1/2 price!
My kids use to LOVE, the Children's Museum when they were little.
 
I can't wait to go, since it's been so long, I am excited to see what's new!
We haven't taken my grand-baby yet since she was so young, but she is just the right age to start going now.  She is 3 about to make 4. 
"I can picture her holding up her little 4 fingers as I write this she keeps telling us she is about to be 4. ;) Her birthday isn't until Aug 30th, so she still has a little while."

Isabella
I am sure she'll be this happy! lol

She's a little nut! :)





12 Note Cards For $2 - Save $9.99!


No comments:

Post a Comment