EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Thursday, June 21, 2012

SICK KIDS BULLY AN ELDER GRANDMA OVER & OVER




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
 THIS VIDEO I ASK YOU TO WATCH IS ONE OF THE SICKEST 
THINGS AND I AM FUMING AFTER WATCHING IT.

THE NAME OF THE VIDEO IS: MAKING THE BUS MONITOR CRY
There is a elderly women on a bus with about 3 to 5 middle school kids who just will not leave this women alone.  They keep calling her names, laughing about her weight, her age, clothes, and how much money she has.  
This video makes me sick to my stomach!  One of the kids is so dumb he even keeps putting his face in the video and touching the women and a few times he even touches her, once he with a book.  It may be her book that he took away I am not clear on that.
There is a second boy and maybe third who gets their face in on the camera towards the end of it.
***WARNING CURSING AND CRUEL TREATMENT***
  
MAKING THE BUS MONITOR CRY
 
 
I am so appalled & outraged, for so many reasons I can not believe it happened, no one comes to the ladies rescue, not even the bus driver!  I think this women is very strong and disciplined, because she took it way better then I would of been able to.
I would of called 911 on their butts and I would of taped their faces too.
Which leaves me to why if another kid didn't want to step up and help this lady why didn't they secretly tape the kids who were doing it? Something, I know me and I would of came to this ladies aid no doubt.
 
 Something HAS to be done about this right away!
First thing that came to my mind is where are these kids parents and why did they think this was funny or fun?  Who taped it and put it on-line?  All of them need to be taught respect?  These kids didn't just start acting like @$$holes today, this has been an on going thing. 
The parents must not being doing their job, of raising these kids!
Punishment should be:
Expelled
Jail-time 
Community Service - under a watched eye
The parents - Should be fined too
"If a parent won't teach a child how to respect their elders then
 America needs to stand up and do it, because this is our future!"
 
Watching this brakes my heart, I was raised by my grand-parents and I loved them so much.  If anybody ever would of done this to my grandma I would of wanted to kill them!  What is wrong with the world that this is even happening?

My heart goes out to this poor women I just want to reach out and give her a hug.
She did not deserve to be treated like this and I am so sorry for these kids acting like idiots.  Once again, I think it goes back to the parents though.  
People need to start watching their kids and teaching them something.
I will be keeping this lady and these bad @$$ kids in my prayers.




Walgreens Grandparents




No comments:

Post a Comment