EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Friday, June 15, 2012

FREE $5 CRACKLE BARREL- SPIN & WIN



Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
 
 ALL AMERICAN-SUMMER SPIN N' WIN
GAME
 
I LOVE CRACKLE BARREL
"Every time we go on vacation we ALWAYS stop at least once mostly more though. 
Did you know that everybody can eat off the kids menu?  Yes, they let me eat off of it all the time! 
It says you can be as old as 101! So, if your 102 you might have a problem.  lol I LOVE the grilled chicken off the kids menu it's marinated in some type of lemon that is so good!"
 
 CRACKLE BARREL HAS A NEW GAME GOING ON RIGHT NOW!
 
 
 
 Gift Cards for Dad
 
With some Great prizes and just for signing up right now,
You can get a FREE $5 Digital Gift Card!
You can win TRIPS, $1,000 in gas, a gift basket and much more!
 


This is pretty fun I been spinning for a while now I lost count of how many spins it gave me, but it seems like a lot!  I even got an extra game piece that I can share with others. 
It lets you share pieces so you can win or your friends and family can win faster!~






No comments:

Post a Comment