EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Sunday, May 27, 2012

WALGREEN FREEBIES WEEK OF MAY 27TH


Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
 
WALGREEN FREEBIES AND GREAT DEALS
WEEK OF 
MAY 27TH - JUNE 2ND
 
"Sorry I've been very busy today, that's why I've not added any good deals or freebies.  I did GREAT at Walgreens and I only had like 20 minutes to look at the paper and grab coupons.  I did it while riding in  the truck coming from lunch with my fiance.   I don't really like doing deals with him,  I'd rather go take my time and do it right, but any who, whatcha gonna do?  There are LOTS of FREE SUAVE products to be had this week!  I'll work on putting them together for y'all after I go to the store and get dinner cooked, cleaned and all that good stuff." 
 
Look below for FREE Deals!
 
 
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief
{Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste
Colgate 360 Surround Toothbrush
Colgate Pro-Relief Toothbrush
Colgate Optic White Toothbrush
$3.99}
- $3 RR
- $1 (S 5/13)
- .75 (S 5/13) or Printable

FINAL PRICE = FREE


Ecotrin 45 ct 2/$3
- $2 RR wyb 2
- $1.50 (RP 5/6)
- $1 Printable
FINAL PRICE = FREE + PROFIT
 
 

Tecnu First Aid Gel $7
- $7 RR
FINAL PRICE = FREE

TRUEresult Blood Glucose Meter $12.99
- $12.99 MIR
FINAL PRICE = FREE

Youtheory Collagen Type 1 & 3  $7
- $7 RR 

FINAL PRICE = FREE
============
TIP I'LL FIX THIS RIGHT LATER
LOOK inside the Red plum of last week or maybe it's 2 weeks ago.  Which ever the Suave coupons came inside of, there are 2 B1G1 coupons.  
One says B1 lotion G1 & the other says B2 Soaps G1.
Do this deal and it will = $10 get back $3 from Catalina.
It ends up costing you something like $2 for 2 lotions and 3 bath soaps! Stock up this week!  
Reminder: You can't use the Catalina you get back from this to buy more or the same product.  You can however use the Catalina from something else just remember to switch it out.  If you keep your orders small you'll get it right and save lots more money!
======
If you need coupons make sure you check out 
Coupon Dede she is one of the BEST! 
Fast, good coupons to choose from and reasonable too!  She is who I use when I have to buy extra coupons.  I've NEVER had a problem and I can't believe how fast she is.  If she don't have what your looking for look up on the left hand side of this blog and you'll see (3) other coupon sites that are good too.  You can also look on ebay for extra coupons, but if you don't know the person it's kind of cross your fingers and hope you get it.  It's always best to buy from someone you know or someone you trust.


 
"I'll try and list the other great deals soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment