EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Friday, May 18, 2012

SAVE BIG BUCKS WITH SAVINGSTAR HUGE DEALS




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.


 

I don't know if your like me or not, but I've not been taking advantage of SavingStar like I should. Some people have been racking up and getting big bucks back!  I know about them and I was happy, but with my daughter being sick and this and that I just kind of forgot about them and I am so bad at one something slips my mind I am off to something else, ya know. :(  So, if you are one of the people who aren't racking up yet with SavingStar please join me and let's start getting are little piece of the pie, "so ta speak!" :)  
I just got an e-mail with some amazing, deals so I wanted to get busy and start saving.  "The bad thing I have to go get my hair cut, go to my grand-babies graduation and then go listen to music tonight.  Now if I forget again, I am going to be so upset, with myself.  So, I wanted to hurry let y'all know and then I'll be able to read back and remind myself too. :)  I am not using you, honest! lol I am really not, even though it kind of sounds that way. 






Nothing to clip, Nothing to Print! Save on Groceries at SavingStar.com






Save Money on Groceries with SavingStar

You can save money on your groceries with nothing to do. SavingStar is the first national fully digital eCoupon service. Nothing to clip, nothing to print!
Sign up for a free account at SavingStar.com, then enter all your loyalty cards, activate the coupons you want then shop and SavingStar will track your savings.
 
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BEST DEALS I SEEN
 
 





Get $5.00 back when you spend $35.00 on any HUGGIES Diapers, Baby Wipes and LITTLE SWIMMERS Swimpants

 

 





Win 6 Months of FREE GROCERIES from SavingStar and CafeMom






Get $5.00 when you spend $15.00 on any Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels







No comments:

Post a Comment