EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Sunday, March 4, 2012

Shh There Will Be Another FREE Card Coming Mark




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 

THE
will being giving us another FREE CARD!

A little birdie told me this secret so Shh don't let them know we know.
I am real excited, because I LOVE their cards!


I've made my oldest daughter (3) different cards so far from my grad-daughter Isabella, she is only 2 years old.  I've made Jennifer, a Christmas, Valentine and now an Easter card which I am waiting for it to come in now.  Each card was FREE when they they gave out the free code.  They even gave me free shipping too!   The (2) cards I've  got so far are/were so beautiful and my daughter just LOVES them, too!
She will have them forever to keep in Bella's childhood mementos.

Each card I've made is of the BEST quality and beautiful.  
 They are way worth the price they are normally asking which isn't that expensive either. 
So, take advantage and every time they are offering a FREE Card grab it.  
They even give FREE Shipping most of the time to the person you are sending it to or to you.
 
Example Look at this Beautiful card! 
Now if you have a new baby, or say your friend? Sister? Daughter? or maybe your wife is a new mother? It could even be for yourself just think how much you would love a card with your own child/children on it. I wish these would of be around when my kids were little.
And they aren't expensive at all so even if you don't get one FREE you can afford it for sure. Most of them are only about $2.99 that's cheaper then most cards in the store!
And maybe you want one for Maw Maw? ;) I know this Maw Maw would LOVE anything personalized with my children or my grand-child.
 
Easter Birds - Robin Zingone - Photo Easter Holiday Card

 
They even sell Wedding Invitations and they are giving FREE Shipping right now too!

and they sell


Birth announcements and baby thank you cards
 
You can go today if you have the extra time and make your card then save it,
and next week when the code comes out I'll post it and all you'll have to do is go back in
and check out by, putting the FREE code in. 
Or just wait, either way don't miss these FREEBIES!
They are way worth it, I promise you!




Cardstore.com Birthday Cards



No comments:

Post a Comment