EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Friday, March 23, 2012

The Senseless Killing of Trayvon Martin




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
The Senseless Killing of Trayvon  Martin
A tragedy that is breaking America's Heart!

 
THE 911 CALL FROM ZIMMERMAN:
 
ZIMMERMAN: These a**holes, they always get away
 
ZIMMERMAN:  This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he''s on drugs or something.
 
ZIMMERMAN:  Somethings wrong with him.  Yep, he's coming to check me out.  He's got something in his hands.  I don't know what his deal is.
 
911 Operator:  Are you following him?
 
ZIMMERMAN:    Yea
 
911 Operator:  Okay.  We don't need you to do that.
 
ZIMMERMAN:  Okay.
 
 NOW WHILE THIS WAS GOING ON TRAYVON MARTIN 
WAS ALSO ON THE PHONE.  
Trayvon was speaking to a girlfriend as he was walking, and this is how his conversation was going at the same time that ZIMMERMAN was saying he looked like he was up to no good.
 
LISTEN TO THE 911 CALL FOR YOURSELF
 
And here is more of the conversation documented by, Trayvon's mother.

===============================

WHO WAS TRAYVON MARTIN

JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON

 Petition

Why This Is Important
On February 26, our son Trayvon Martin was shot and killed as he walked to a family member's home from a convenience store where he had just bought some candy. He was only 17 years-old.
Trayvon's killer, George Zimmerman, admitted to police that he shot Trayvon in the chest. Zimmerman, the community's self appointed "neighborhood watch leader," called the police to report a suspicious person when he saw Travyon, a young black man, walking from the store. But Zimmerman still hasn't been charged for murdering our son.
Trayvon was our hero. At the age 9, Trayvon pulled his father from a burning kitchen, saving his life. He loved sports and horseback riding. At only 17 he had a bright future ahead of him with dreams of attending college and becoming an aviation mechanic. Now that’s all gone.
When Zimmerman reported Trayvon to the police, they told him not to confront him. But he did anyway. All we know about what happened next is that our 17 year-old son, who was completely unarmed, was shot and killed.
It's been nearly two weeks and the Sanford Police have refused to arrest George Zimmerman. In their public statements, they even go so far as to stand up for the killer - saying he's "a college grad" who took a class in criminal justice.
Please join us in calling on Norman Wolfinger, Florida's 18th District State's Attorney, to investigate my son's murder and prosecute George Zimmerman for the shooting and killing of Trayvon Martin.

Prosecute the killer of our son, 17-year-old Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin was on phone with friend before death:

The teenage girl, who requested that her name not be used, told ABC of her call with Martin:
“He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man... [I] asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run.”
Martin, who was unarmed, did eventually run, but was cornered by the “strange man,” according to the girl. She told ABC:
“Trayvon said, ‘What, are you following me for,’ and the man said, ‘What are you doing here.’ Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell.”
After that, she said, the line went dead. She says she tried to called her friend again and he didn't answer the phone.
ZIMMERMAN

   WHO IS ZIMMERMAN?

He is a  28-year-old male who was born in Virginia, he attended Seminole State College,
 and aspired to become a law-enforcement officer.
Zimmerman has allegations of domestic violence and criminal misconduct in his past. In one case, Zimmerman allegedly pushed a state alcohol agent because he was arresting one of his friends. Zimmerman avoided conviction by entering a pretrial-diversion program, according to the Sentinel. In another case, a woman accused Zimmerman of domestic violence, but Zimmerman filed a petition “of his own” the following day.  The news notes that injunctions have kept the cases’ outcomes sealed.
 
 
More facts about ZIMMERMAN'S parents:
His Father:  Magistrate Judge For Supreme Court of Virginia
 &
His Mother:  Deputy Clerk of Court For 20 Years.
 
 
The Police Chief Bill Lee in Florida, just reported yesterday that he is stepping down temporarily!  Saying he's a, "distraction from the investigation."  
"DUH, YEAH THINK?"  
I don't care for Chief Bill Lee, from the beginning he has been nothing but a major Butt Head!  He comes across as, if he doesn't care, give a crap or that a life hasn't been taken.  And now that people are calling him on it, he can't take the heat so he thinks he can just get outta the Kitchen, "so ta speak" until it all blows over.  I truly DO NOT think this will EVER BLOW over!  Not only was it wrong from the very beginning, but it continues to be handled wrong and it's just not right.   This ZIMMERMAN, clearly has some type of mental problem, racial hang-up or he has watched way to many cop shows.  Something is so wrong with this guy.   
 
==========
This is my thoughts broke down and said, quickly as I can.

I am very upset over this young boy being shot and killed.  I've been upset from the first moment I heard it, but I didn't want to react until I found out more information.  From everything I can find and listen to as far as facts go, tells me I have every right to be upset.  This is so wrong in many, many ways. 
Zimmerman should of already been on the cops radar, as far as I can tell.  Yes, he did help the police catch a person who was allegedly up to no good before, but he also made over 50 911 calls!  I can't believe that didn't know him by the sound of his voice when he called.  I have only called 911 (1) time before when I was witness to a women being raped.  I do watch for trouble and I don't keep my head in the sand, but if I called for every person that was walking down the street looking, like "he/she is up to no good" I'd be calling everyday.  I just watch without following or making them feel like I am a weirdo.  
Most of the time, I'll wave when I see someone and we make eye contact.  Why didn't Zimmerman give Trayvon a head nod or little wave.  You know just to say hey I see you is everything okay?  Most likely Trayvon would of nodded back and went on his way, safely home where he should be right now.  
Zimmerman was told not to follow the guy, and he did anyway.  You can clearly hear in the 911 call that he is driving kind of fast, because the wind noise if getting kind of loud.  If he wasn't following the kid, we wouldn't of heard that.  

I can not say for sure it's a hate crime/race crime.  I can say that Zimmerman is clearly afraid of black men/boys that seems to come across.  I don't know if it's because he hates them or because the crimes he has experienced has been with black men/boys.  I tried to listen to the tape to hear some type of racial slur, but I couldn't hear it.  I don't hear as well as I use to due to playing music/gigs and standing in front of amps and speakers.  Plus I lived by the airport for many years, planes are very loud.  I wish I could hear what Zimmerman was saying, since I am curious.  
No matter if he is a racist or not I think he belongs in jail!  He clearly over stepped his bounds and now a great guy who had everything to live for is dead!  He can't take it back, he can't fix it, or do anything to make it right.  I don't even understand why he had a gun in the first place?? It seems like the Wild, Wild West down there.  
Also maybe Trayvon did put his hand in his waist band, because he was scared and he thought maybe if I act like I have a guy this weirdo guy with a van, "making it even scarier" will stop following me?  
And why did Zimmerman ask this kid in such a mean voice, "What are you doing here?"  Like I know it was a gated community, but Zimmerman clearly didn't know every single person that lived there, so what gave him the right? 

The police department SCREWED UP BIG TIME!! I only hope they didn't mess everything up and I pray somebody took pictures of Trayvon's stuff laying on the ground.  His, phone, Skittles & Arizonia Ice Tea.     They have to see this guy over reacted and had NO RIGHT to shot anybody, let alone Trayvon.

I have and will continue to pray for Trayvon's soul to be at peace, his family, friends everybody who has been affected by this and even Zimmerman's family.  I don't know if he has kids, but if he does I just hope people aren't taking out what their dad did on them.  And I pray that he is arrested soon and it brings his family a little bit of peace.
 
 
 Most of my information came from:
 Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew & Jane Velez on HNL TV

I also got information from the links you'll find above.
A HUGE Thank you to every NEWS Source!
 
Washington Post
 





No comments:

Post a Comment