EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Friday, March 16, 2012

FREE Sample of MUCINEX




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
 



 


 
GIVING AWAY UNTIL 3/22/12
 
Must be a resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older to request product sample. The sample giveaway consists of 40,000 free Mucinex samples (2 tablets per sample). 10,000 Mucinex tablet samples will be awarded every 7-day period (Thursday 12 p.m. to Thursday 11:59 a.m.) during the Giveaway period on a first come first serve basis. There is a limit of one sample per person or email address  
 
 I truly LOVE this product I've been taking it now for two years and it really does work with cutting colds in 1/2.  At the first sign of a cold, start taking it and take it for at least 7 days.   I am just getting over my second cold in a month or so.  I started taking medication last Sunday at the first signs of a cold and by 4 days I feel better, not well completely but I was well enough to exercise last night for well over an hour.  That's a big deal for me, because normally I would be sick for at least 2 weeks straight.
 
A couple more things, you CAN get the cold again, so be careful.  I got this cold then gave it to my daughter and caught it back from her.  Just be careful and at the first sign of a cold start the medication right away.  The quicker you start taking it the quicker you'll be well and just maybe not even get to down with the cold at all.
 
You can get Store-Brand  Mucinex at Sams for a much cheaper price. It think I paid, about $13 for 200 tablets and Sams also had Mucinex for $26 70 pills.   I've been taking the generic and it's working great!  The only down thing about the generic is you need to take it every  4 hours compared to taking it only twice a day.  Making it much easier to forget, and just an over all pain in the butt.  I took the Muccinex the first time I got this cold and it was pretty easy to remember just take my pills in the morning and then again at night.  
 
 So, if your good at remembering you can save your self some money, but if you want easier or if your just busy and will forget or your just not good at taking medication then get the real Mucinex.





No comments:

Post a Comment