EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Thursday, December 29, 2011

If You Don't Think Meth Is Hard To Quit, You Have To See This Story



Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find lots of great deals, saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
RSS Feed
Smart Moms Saves on Twitter
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
 Just about all of us either have a close loved one who is hooked on Meth, know someone else who has a loved one hooked on Meth or either it's us who is hooked on this crap.  I have a very close loved one who is hooked on this and I have no idea what to do to help them.  Plus I can't convince a few other very import people that it's true.  Meth users are great at lying and pulling the wool over peoples eyes, "so ta speak" but for some reason I've been blessed or cursed with an amazingly good sense of spotting druggies.  My father was a N.O. policemen so maybe it's just in my blood I don't know, but I do know for some strange reason I am like a bloodhound with this ability.
Anyway back to the main story.
This is so crazy, only a person that is legally mental or a person that is majorly addicted would be living this story.
 
Women Disfigured In Meth Explosion Can't Quit Her Habit, Arrested For Cooking Drugs Again. 
 
 Keep reading below to see pictures of this sad, sad story.
**Warning this pictures are hard to look at for some**
This beautiful women went from the picture on the left to the picture on the right!

This melt transformation came about when a drug den blew up in Dec 2004 but even after being left with a distorted melted mask as a face, she couldn't keep away from this addictive drug.  Not to mention the pain!  I mean I am sure you've burned yourself before, right? Even a little pain from a curling iron or the stove leaves you wanting to cry like a baby.  I had a cousin and a friend who got burned on motorcycles and both of them were in a lot of pain.  It wasn't anything close to this either.  "My point is if this pain and disfigurement can't keep you from doing Meth it's pretty much a giving that your majorly addicted!

Here are pictures of this women before, after the blow up and then after major surgeries.  "I want to know who paid for these surgeries? Taxpayers? I bet!"

Major surgeries over the last 8 years and she still making this crap and taking it. 

 Since I do have a loved one hooked on this crap I am always listening to any and all information I can on the subject.  I heard a doctor once say, it can take a full 3 years after you give the drug up for the cravings to stop.  Which is a huge reason why this drug is the hardest to get off.  I don't know what they plan to do with this women, but if I was the judge I'd make her go to hospital for mandatory rehab for about 2 years then a halfway house while she works to pay back the government for all the money spent fixing her face, court cost and any other money that was spent on her.  All jail will do will either make her worse or keep her trapped in this Meth cycle she is in right now.

I'll be praying for this women, because I feel she needs all the help she can get.  Don't get me wrong I am highly pissed off at her, but I don't know anything about her except that she is majorly in trouble. 

I found a site that maybe helpful for those on Meth or those of us who have loved ones hooked on this stuff.  It's called, The Good Drugs Guide Guide I don't know a lot about it yet, I just came across while looking for information so we can learn about it together. 

Good luck to all of you and if you need more prayer for yourself or a loved one let me know I'll add you/them to my list of personal prayers.  And please if your into praying add my loved one and this women, Heather Raybon on your list too. I don't want to list my loved ones name here, since they are in denial, and it's not my place to list them in public, but I'll keep trying to find the right answer of what to do.

Now to learn more about this women, Heather Raybon  

CLICK HERE  

TO READ MORE ON THIS SAD STORY

 



grocery coupons



No comments:

Post a Comment