EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Saturday, November 19, 2011

PERFECT GIFT FOR ALMOST ANYONE - THEY WILL KNOW YOU CARE!

Step with confidence in inclement weather with this set of two pairs of WinterTrax. The patented steel coil technology provides ultra-light, spikeless traction for a stable, heel-to-toe grip when walking on packed snow and ice. Keep one pair for yourself--and give the other to a friend as a practical gift. From YakTrax.
  • Includes two pairs of WinterTrax
  • Reflective color-matching performance strap
  • One size fits all
  • 90-day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
WHAT A GREAT STOCKING STUFFER!
Let your love ones know you LOVE them. 
"I am buying these for my daughter in college and her boyfriend.
Both of them are in college this year Up North and since they are both born and raised
here in the South, the first black ice the step on they could be in the hospital.
With this I can have a peace of mind knowing both of them will be safe and also getting to class on time too!
When they first see them, they might not thing anything of them, but I know the first time they wear them they will be thinking, wow, mom really does care." :)
These are also great for the elderly, someone who works outside, exercises, just about anybody that will be walking outside.  I know if I was going to be in the snow I'd get me a pair too!



TheBraceShop.com - 125x125 banner



No comments:

Post a Comment