EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

DENNIS BASSO'S FAUX FUR SALE THESE ARE AMAZING!












Dennis Basso Textured Faux Fur 

 

Retail $95 On Sale $49.92

 It's on Special Today Plus it's also on

Easy Pay! 3 Installments of $16.64, plus Tax and S & H

"I bought this for my daughter at Christmas last year, when it was double priced and we all fell in LOVE with it, it's so soft and beautiful!  My daughter has it on her bed and sleeps with it daily, she LOVES it! It fits a single very well, she now still uses it on a full bed while going to college.  Make sure if your buying one for a gift you buy one for yourself too, because I regret not getting my own. I think I am picking this up for me now." :) 

They have more colors too!

Dennis Basso is a famous fur maker for all the big stars, his work is beautiful and very high quality.

DENNIS BASSO FAMOUS COAT MAKER FOR THE STARS!

 Dennis Basso has been making a great fake line for QVC for a while now so if you see his coats or throws you can believe they are high quality.  If you like this check his coats out at QVC too, they are to die for! 





Shop Dennis Basso Special Offers - including Clearance! - for a limited time on QVC.com!







www.FlirtyAprons.com


No comments:

Post a Comment