EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Friday, November 25, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS CONTINUE - Don't leave home Save Right Here!

DON'T THINK YOU HAVE TO LEAVE HOME TO SAVE MONEY
I've been right here all night and I've saved a great deal of money already.

"I did great at Kohls!"
Here's some more great deals going on right now!
I used the 20% off code, on already amazing prices, and got FREE
Shipping, but of course right? :) "The only way to do it."
A few great deals that have are:
{50% off tons of GREAT toys!
Flannel Sheets that seems to be AMAZING, from the looks of the reviews 
they are 75% off I got my youngest on her way to college up North now, a set for only $19, they were normally, $75 so they really must be some great sheets.  I am hoping they feel like a hug from home when she sleeps in them. We are going to miss her so much. :(
I also found Great prices on Coats for the whole family I got her a coat for only $30 normally over $100. Got my grand-baby a beautiful coat for $19 it was normally $60 it even came with a hat, it's too cute.
Great prices on gloves, jewelry and too many things to add. They have over 500 door busters. 
OH, I almost forgot best part you also get an extra $15 to spend later for every $50 you spend! SWEET!}

~NOW ON TO THE NEXT SALE!~
JCPENNY!  4AM - 1PM
*500 BLACK FRIDAY DEALS*
  • They have XERSION PACKABLE DOWN COATS FOR ONLY $39.88!
  • $9.99 Stafford Essential dress shirts or ties for him!
  • $39.99 4 piece luggage sets
  • $9.88 after $10 mail in rebates on Kitchen Electrics 
  • 60% off toys!
Looks like a lot of great deals!
USE THIS CODE TO SAVE EVEN MORE:
BAG2FILL
You'll save $20 off $100, $15 off $75, $10 off $50 
and FREE Shipping to Store!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



24850_Cyber Sale - It's Like Cyber Monday All Week Long at Target.com - 11/27-12/3 ONLY!


No comments:

Post a Comment