EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Saturday, August 13, 2011

CVS WEEKLY FREEBIES AND BEST DEALS AUG 14-20


CVS WEEKLY FREEBIES AND BEST DEALS
WEEK OF AUG 14TH - 20TH 2011


Colgate Multipack Manual Toothbrushes 2-4 pk,
Regular, Total or Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Twin Pack $2.99- $2 ECB, limit 2
- $1 (AY July)
- $1 Get More From Your Pharmacy booklet
FINAL PRICE = FREE

G Series Fit, Energy Bites $1 - $2- $5 ECB wyb $5, limit 1
FINAL PRICE = (5) FREE

Powerade, Fuze, Honest Tea, Vitaminwater, Smartwater $1
- $1 ECB wyb 5, limit 1
- $1 Honest Tea
Recyclebank printable
- $1 Honest Tea
printable
- .75 Vitaminwater tearpad
FINAL PRICE = (5) FREE

Revlon Nail $4.99- $3 ECB, limit 6
- $3 (S 7/24)

FINAL PRICE = FREE





 
free coupons



HERE ARE THE COUPON SITES I TOLD Y'ALL ABOUT
They are in the order of my favorites first.

If you are in need of coupons, whole inserts, rebate forms, or anything else on those lines, then check out the sites I have listed below.  These sites are very trustworthy, reasonable, and super fast to deliver.  I personally use them myself, my over all favorite is Coupon Dede, I've been using her for a few years now and I've NEVER had ANY problems at all.  Still today I am amazed at just how fast she gets my order back to me.  Try her and you'll see what I mean, it's so fast I wonder if she has some kind of magic mail truck. lol  
Really it's AMAZINGLY FAST!

COUPON DEDE

THE COUPON CLIPPER


THE COUPON CARRY OUT

THE COUPON MASTER









Savings



HERE ARE A FEW SITES I TRUST TO GET MORE DEALS AND INFORMATION ON SHOPPING 
But there are so many more just look around and do some searches on Swag Bucks you'll find many.
Just be careful until you know a site is trust worthy before you start down-loading anything.
Most sites are okay, but they have a few sneaky snakes out there who will have you clicking your life away
just to get something that you thought was free, but it will be a huge waste of time and have hidden cost. 




CLICK FOR COUPON MOM

CLICK HERE FOR REFUND CENTS
{There are so many sites on-line to get huge list from so if you want to do each and every deal then go to one of the ones above or just go to Swagbucks and search Best Deals at CVS this week, or Walgreens and so on.  There are tons out there, I believe most of these sites pay for a coupon program that gives them these all worked out, that is one of the reasons they can do it so quickly.  I do not have a program so it's a lot of work for me.  I try to watch how much I spend so right now I can't afford to get the program, when I do I'll let y'all know for sure!}



 
Shop the FAMOUS Second Pair 1/2 Price Sale


No comments:

Post a Comment