EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Saturday, August 27, 2011

Check Out My .50 Cent Sofa Cover!


My .50 Cent Sofa Cover

Saving money is one of my Favorite things, but of course you all know that.
One of my second favorite things to do is go to yard sales, 
thrift stores, flea markets and things like that.




I wanted to start sharing some of my best finds.  
I kind of got the idea after watching a show on TV named Cash&Cari,
where Cari finds others trash and makes it beautiful again.

Here is my .50 cent Sofa Cover to protect my sofa from my (2) big dogs.
I bought a huge amount of fabric at a yard sale for only $2.
(2) different kinds of the fabric were thick for covering chairs or something like that.
I used the biggest piece to make a cover for my sofa. 
I don't really like a sofa cover, but I need to protect our sofa from my (2) big dogs.   
I've priced these sofa covers and they are expensive/over priced blankets, 
that run anywhere from $45 to $89.  
Which to me is just to dang expensive for a dog blanket.

 
"Amazing music plays in the back ground as I reveal my treasure find."

Here's my AMAZING ONE AND ONLY .50 CENT SOFA COVER/DOG BLANKET!
"It's not a style I would of normally picked, but it's not that bad either.  Looks better then a sheet, that's for sure. "














No comments:

Post a Comment