EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Three Dog Night Fans 3 New Songs to Down Load Plus Great down Load of Info




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find the great deals saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
  RSS Feed
  Smart Moms Saves on Twitter 
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 
Are You A THREE DOG NIGHT FAN?
If so your in for a great treat!
 
I found 3 new songs on their website!
1. Two Lights In The NightTime 
2. Hearts Of Blues
3. Prayer Of The Children

I LOVE THREE DOG NIGHT, their songs bring back fond memories of music.
I fell in LOVE with music at the age of 4 or 5 when someone gave me a little black hand held radio.  I remember I didn't always get great reception so I'd walk up and down my block here in New Orleans, and in the Alley- way until I found the best reception.  Most of the time you could find me with my little radio stuck to my ear sitting on a neighbors back porch, I'd do this everyday for hours, waiting for the older kids to get home.  I was the only little kid on the block so I had a lot of free time.  And I never went to sleep without a radio on.
The year was around 1971 during this time I heard more songs from 3 Dogs Nights then any other band. I just found the answer to why I heard them so much back then.

From 1969-1974, nobody had more Top 10 hits, moved more records, or sold more concert tickets.  
"How amazing!"

 
In 2011 THREE DOG NIGHT continues to top the list of artists with the best Billboard Top 100 Chart average! 
 
DOWN LOAD THEIR FAN CLUB NEWS LETTER HERE
Celebrating 40 YEARS!
 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment