EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Thursday, May 5, 2011

GREAT PYREX DEAL SAVE BIG WITH DISCOUNT CODE




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find the best deals saving you the most money!
Please subscribe to for daily updates through RSS Feed
  Smart Moms Saves on Twitter for minute to minute updates.
 Face Book  know as Laura Madere aka Smart Moms Saving Money.
Blog Frog Community.





Here are a couple of sets listed, but there are many more.

Today get it for only $14.99
By using code: MOMSDAY15
 10-pc. set for all your storage needs. Features vented plastic covers. Refrigerator, oven, and microwave safe.
10-pc. set for all your storage needs

By using code: MOMSDAY15




Get FREE Shipping when you pick it up at the store yourself!

"I have these two sets myself and I LOVE them.  I've had them close to a year and they are still just as good as when I got them."






No comments:

Post a Comment