EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Friday, May 13, 2011

Get Paid For Spring Cleaning



Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find the great deals saving you money in every area of your life.
Please subscribe to my daily updates and never miss a quick last minute deal again.
  RSS Feed
  Smart Moms Saves on Twitter 
Laura Madere on Face Book.
Blog Frog Community.
 

CLICK HERE

Join Listia right now!
And you'll earn 550 FREE Credits!


What is Listia you may ask?


Listia is an auction site for Free-Stuff where you bid on other people's 
items using credits instead of real money. 
 
If you are familiar with Free-Cycle then it works a little like that
except it's between Free-Cycle and e-Bay.


I am really happy to have found this, because I have a lot of items I am wanting to get rid of, but with my daughter heading to college I'd like to get something for my things instead of just giving them away on Free-Cycle or paying all those fees on e-bay.  Money would be great, but sometimes items are even better, if it happens to be something we need anyway. 

I have sold many things on e-bay before and I may do it again soon, but it's just gotten so expensive to sell on there, that I'd like to try something new, so I am really excited to get started with Listia.  After I get some new deals and freebies listed here I'll go add items and start shopping for new ones. 
 
Let me know if you sign up and I'll check out your items and you can check mine if you'd like to,  cause maybe we each have something one or the other may want.

Good luck finding some great deals!









No comments:

Post a Comment