EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Camping Is Great Fun And Great For Bonding Family and Friends







Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find the best deals saving you the most money!
Please subscribe to for daily updates through RSS Feed
  Smart Moms Saves on Twitter for minute to minute updates.
 Face Book  know as Laura Madere aka Smart Moms Saving Money.
Blog Frog Community.
 
If you like camping or maybe you and your family are thinking about it you may want to read a post listed by, Trisha over on 24/7 Moms.  She gives a lot of good information and helpful tips for those who haven't camped before and even those that are camping pros.  
I commented on her blog and left a few sites that I think add to the enjoyment of a campfire.
Here's the link to her blog post and then the link to the three sites I recommended.  I hope you enjoy and if you do go camping have an amazing time and don't forget to take lots of pictures!

CAMPING FUN AND GAMES FOR FAMILIES
 



We camped a lot when I was little, our whole family LOVED it, even my grandparents. Camping is such a great way to spend bonding with family and friends, without all the distractions of phones, TVs and everyday problems.   I still have such great memories of our camping trips. 
 I know now-a-days it's even harder to get away from all our toys.  I think camping is needed even more now, because we all literally have tons of distractions  in our pocket! 
 I'd suggest anybody going camping, that you make everybody leave all those things at home or at least limit the time they can spend using them.  Schedules would probably work best at keeping these things to a minimum and as not to have a big fight on your hands. 


These tools could be used to make your camping experience better if you use them for things like Ghost Stories around the camp fire.
Here are a few sites that I recommend to enhance your camping pleasure.  They are:  True Ghost Stories From Around the World  Creepy Tales App  and Scary Campfire Stories App
All three are free and you can find stories for the little ones all the way up to adult.  Just make sure you use good judgment when telling scary stories or you could be sharing your sleeping bag with a kid or two, as Trisha explained earlier it could get a little over crowded.

Thanks for the great camping tips Trisha, it brought back some fond memories.  I think I'll try to put a camping trip together within the next year or two since my 2 year old grand-baby hasn't been yet and I'd love to experience sharing her first time and seeing it through her eyes.
Happy Mother's Day!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment