EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Make Dollar Store Easter Items Look Like Designer Gifts, Cheap and Easy.



Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find the best deals saving you the most money!
Please subscribe to for daily updates through RSS Feed
  Smart Moms Saves on Twitter for minute to minute updates.
 Face Book  know as Laura Madere aka Smart Moms Saving Money.
Blog Frog Community.
 
Super Cute Ideas To Do With Your Easter Candy
Before you let the Easter Bunny leave all that great candy in ugly boxes 
and just the same old Easter basket, please look at this site first.

So, the Bunny and you have got all kinds of goodies ready to fill their Easter baskets.

But how would you like to take all those goodies and make them look
more like this!

 
 
Okay y'all now I have found a site I LOVE!
Look how cute this lady is wonderful and super talented.

Too cute, huh? I know I told ya..
These came from the Dollar Tree!
" Someone who is doing a baby shower soon needs to high tail it to Dollar Tree and buy these NOW!!!  What was I thinking-- I should have bought more myself!  How cute to use on top of a baby gift!?!"
 
These would be cute to give as a small gift too.

 
LOOK how easy and how much cuter it makes the candy, that gives me tons of ideas too!
SUPER CUTE TOO, I bet you got more ideas too, right. I know I did.

 I just love this wand idea it's great!

close up of wand and directions
The site that all these great looking ideas come from is: ALL SMALL THINGS
Written and created by, Gillian Greding
I just found her site in the middle of the night and have fell in love with all her great ideas!
It's not just Easter, it's all holidays and more, plus her ideas are cheaper and she recycles things into better items.
Check it out if you want this Easter to be better then last.  By making great looking Easter gifts with a little help from Gillian.  
Thank you, Gillian Greding for such great ideas.
I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I am.  I will try and take pictures of the things I make.






No comments:

Post a Comment