EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Friday, January 7, 2011

A GREAT SITE TO TRADE/BORROW WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS/FRIENDS/FAMILY





WHY BUY THINGS YOU ONLY NEED TO USE ONCE OR TWICE?

SAVE MONEY AND BORROW THEM INSTEAD!

Borrow more than a cup of sugar with NeighborGoods

Helping neighbors meet neighbors, save money, and save the planet

CLICK HERE


Neighbor Goods =An online community where you can save and earn money by sharing 
stuff with your friends and neighbors.


I just signed up myself and I listed my sewing machine. I know I have many more items to add, I am thinking about making up a flyer up and as I walk my dog handing it to people and putting it on their gate.
That way I'll have people in my neighborhood to trade with.  
If you have any other ideas or you know of other sites like this please leave me a message where I can also add it.
Thank you! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment