EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crocs Rx Cloud $14 Shipped




CALLING ALL CROC LOVERS!

I myself don't really care for Crocs, but that doesn't mean I don't buy them!
Strange statement, huh? 
Well why I buy them is my oldest daughter LOVES them and I buy them for her.
I bought a pair last year for her baby girl aka my one and only grand-baby, who I LOVE to death.
She looks so cute in those little shoes too, I just got her a Tinkerbell and some little frog looking thing to put on it.  Remember when we got those FREE frogs that clip on the Crocs?
"All that aside"

Crocs: Rx Cloud $14 Shipped

I LOVE stacking deals stack this one and grab these for a steal! 

Code FABULOUS10 cuts the Men's and Women's Rx Cloud from 

their normal $39.99 to $14.39 

then Stack code fallship "lowercase" for free shipping.

Look around on the site because there are lots of shoes on sale.

Are you a member of My Points? If so sign and get 3 points per dollar you spend!

If your not a member don't worry sign up now and you'll start earning money back when you shop, look at your mail and a few other easy ways.

I use Upromise and Mypoints everytime I shop!

If you don't it's like throwing FREE money away!

No comments:

Post a Comment