EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Sunday, December 12, 2010

WIN A Contest OF A $500 SHOPPING SPREE

 



 
 
CONTEST WIN A $500 SHOPPING SPREE
@
BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY
CLICK HERE


{I went there yesterday and O'My God you will be able to buy so much for $500 this store is AMAZING, with their prices, I am serious.  I found some of the best deals I didn't see anything in the whole store that I thought was over priced.  I was super impressed with their London Fog full wool lined long coats for only $89!  The hardware on this coat alone looked like it cost that much really.  And I was so impressed with the Christmas dresses they had for little girls they are beautiful and all were right under $20 most were only $16.99.  Check this store out if you have one in your area.  Oh, also the purses were great, too the prices are so low I wanted to buy everything for myself.  I was able to hold off though, but I still want that purse really bad.  It was only $24 for a $90 purse, I forgot the name brand, but most all of them were name brand too.  This store could really be dangerous for me. lol  Maybe that's why I try and stay away from it.}

No comments:

Post a Comment