EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PRINTABLE MICHAEL COUPONS AND CRAFT IDEAS TOO!





 
PRINTABLE MICHAEL COUPONS
 Here's some coupons to use on our crafts.  If your making gifts, 
I am sure you could use them to save a little extra.  
Here are a few links for some gifts you can make too.
The kids will be off school soon get them stocked up on supplies and they 
will be able to make gifts for friends and family members.  
I always love gifts my kids made me way more then the ones they bought me.

15% OFF ENTIRE REGULAR PURCHASE exp: 12/31/10

40% OFF ONE REGULAR PURCHASE exp: 12/18/10
 


Save 50% off one regular priced
 
Martha Steward always has great ideas and good instructions on how to make things too.
 
Click here for Martha Steward ideas. 
 
Like this tote:







55-65% Off Entire Stock Sterling Silver Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment