EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SUPER EASY WAY TO EARN EXTRA MONEY!




Welcome and thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find the best deals saving you the most money!
Please subscribe to for daily updates through RSS Feed
  Smart Moms Saves on Twitter for minute to minute updates.
 Face Book  know as Laura Madere aka Smart Moms Saving Money.
Blog Frog Community.
 
CLICK HERE
 
 
If you or your family have some extra books laying around you can turn them in to extra cash!
And right now you can make an EXTRA BONUS of $5!
I am sure most of you are either starting to Spring Clean or you soon will be beginning to, so 
while cleaning start looking through all those books laying around taking up space.  
You know, know matter how much you love a book, most likely you'll never read it again.  I know, because I've done it so many times myself.   I do it all the time myself, I say I'll read it again.  But, I don't and I won't!  I can't ever remember, reading books a second time, well except music books.  Which that's not really reading that's playing. lol  Oh, and cookbooks too, I forgot about those, my bad. 
Anyway I know I have books I can get rid of and I am sure most of you do too.  Heck if your looking for extra money, make sure hit a few yard sale this weekend and pick up some, most of the time people are giving them away.  You'll get paid plus you'll make an extra $5 and the shipping is FREE too! 
Here's the ad I got in my e-mail today so this bonus just started!
"sorry I couldn't get the e-mail to print in here but below is one of their ads you can click here to sign up"
CLICK HERE FOR COUPON FOR EXTRA $5 BONUS
Coupon says it must be in with your books for $5 bonus!



Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!


No comments:

Post a Comment