EASILY EARN EXTRA MONEY AND PRIZES


Friday, March 4, 2011

Do Your Kids Love Books Then Don't Pass Up This Amazing Deal!


Welcome thank you for stopping by.
Here you can find the best deals saving you the most money!
Please subscribe to for daily updates through RSS Feed
  Smart Moms Saves on Twitter for minute to minute updates.
 Face Book  know as Laura Madere aka Smart Moms Saving Money.
Blog Frog Community.
 
I wanted to share this GREAT Book Club for kids, I came across. 
 
"I just learned about this yesterday, myself.  It's exciting, really, kind of like ThredUp for books!  I am going to sign up for my grand baby she is 2 years old and LOVES reading books!   I highly believe in reading to kids and having them read early.   I did the same with both of my girls and they still LOVE books to this day. "
 
 
  
I came across an even better deal though!  Living Social is featuring Book Pig right now and you can try Book Pig for 1/2 price!
 
{Voucher includes up to 12 books per month for 2 months • 
Additional months of membership will continue automatically; cancel your membership by logging into your account or emailing librarian@bookpig.com
Promotional value expires on March 7, 2012 } 

Reading books can give your child a head-start in life, children who read a lot make better grades, and have an easier time in school.  Some studies even suggest they have an easier time in life!
 

{Research has shown that early parent-child book reading supports emergent literacy1 and
later language skills.}

If you need proof that reading to your baby and teaching your child to read is very good for their over all being CLICK HERE.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment