Sorry I haven't been able to update my site for so long. My computer service is on the brinks again, it just keeps going off for no reason. I've been having this problem for a few weeks not they even came out here and fixed something outside my house and we both though it was fixed, but it's not. I have them coming out here tomorrow so if I am off the air again you know why. Please just bare with me I'll do all I can to keep up.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you all got great deals on Black Friday. I did good shopping at Pets Smart for my 4 legged children and I did great on QVC for my 2 legged children. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving out at my mother's land in Mississippi it was nice for the whole family to be there.
I hope some of you were able to take advantage of the FREE $25 yesterday to shop at a local small business. I wanted to post a reminder, but wasn't able to do so with the cable out. I've been waiting for it to come up today and watching all these sappy Hallmark Christmas specials. It's funny how predictable and sappy they are I still love watching them for some weird reason. Not sure why?
Well I've wasted enough of your time already, have a great day and I'll try very hard to get some good deals up here for y'all. Also some Cyber Monday good deals too, I LOVE Cyber Monday shopping on-line is the best! Remember most places you can give them the address of where you want it sent and you won't have to pay to ship gifts to your friends and family that are out of town. :) Okay, I am really shutting up now, I promise. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment